- Produces high-quality prints
- Doesn’t cause nozzle clogs and reduce stringing
- Printed objects have a long-lasting luminosity
- Unique and rare red glowing colour
- Strong adhesion to the print bed and between layers.
- Uniform diameter
- A good melt flow rate
- Low odour
- You cannot add "SILK PLA FILAMENT - COPPER (1 KG)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
LUMINOUS PLA FILAMENT - RED (1 Kg)
Our Glow in the Dark (Luminous) range is specially formulated with quality phosphorescent materials which absorb energy and is released slowly in the form of light.
6 in stock
Our Glow in the Dark (Luminous) range is specially formulated with quality phosphorescent materials which absorb energy and is released slowly in the form of light. The glowing is best observed in a dark environment and lasts longer than most PLA filament due to the concentration of photons present. Monocure luminous Red is highly popular because of its unique colour and powerful long-lasting effect. The material comes on a heavy-duty plastic reel and vacuum sealed to keep out any moisture.
MONOCURE GLOW IN THE DARK KEY FEATURES
|Dimensions||22 × 7 × 21 cm|
Print Temperature：190 – 220°C
Hot Bed Temperature：0 – 50°C
Print Speed：50 – 110mm/s