- The layer adhesion is excellent
- Reduced potential of warping or shrinking of your prints
- High flexibility & tensile strength
- Good UV, temperature & impact resistance
- Perfect for mechanical parts
- The material can be recycled, along with prints and misprints
PETG SAMPLE - TRANSPARENT (5mtrs)
A great material that truly stands out due to its flexibility, strength, temperature and impact resistance.
19 in stock
Monocure PETG is a great material that truly stands out due to its flexibility, strength, temperature and impact resistance. It makes it ideal to use for objects which might experience sustained or sudden stress, like mechanical parts, 3D printer parts, and protective components. Additionally, this filament is the perfect option for objects that will encounter food or drink. The material comes on a heavy-duty plastic reel and vacuum sealed to keep out any moisture.
MONOCURE PETG KEY FEATURES
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 3 cm|
Print Temperature：190 – 220°C
Hot Bed Temperature：0 – 50°C
Print Speed：50 – 110mm/s