- A unique real wood mixture
- Produces high-quality prints
- Doesn’t cause nozzle clogs and reduce stringing
- Cut, grind, sand and paint
- Strong adhesion to the print bed and between layers
- Pleasant timber smell
- Uniform diameter
- A great melt flow rate
WOOD PLA FILAMENT - NATURAL (800gm)
Monocure Wood Filament is a specialised mixture of real recycled wood and a binding polymer.
Out of stock
Monocure Wood Filament is a specialised mixture of real recycled wood and a binding polymer. This combination allows the filament to be melted and extruded just like normal PLA but gives your creation a wooden appearance. After printing you can cut, grind, sand and paint your objects just like you can do with real wood! Enjoy the smell of natural timber from your finished print. The material comes on a heavy-duty plastic reel and vacuum sealed to keep out any moisture.
MONOCURE WOOD KEY FEATURES
|Dimensions||21 × 7 × 22 cm|