- Reseller Site
- 3D Print Lab
DesignUse 3D software to create your model
UploadSave your model and upload it
QuoteWe will send you a quote
3D PrintYour files get 3D printed and Quality checked
DeliverYour project gets delivered to your door
EUROPE / MIDDLE EAST
We are here to help!
1.Where were you born and where are you living now?
I was born in Australia and living on the central coast
2.Where in the world is the best place you have ever visited?
3. Why did you get into 3D printing and how long have you been doing it?
I got into 3d printing because I can make things I can’t buy in shops and being doing to 2 years
4. Do you do FDM, Resin printing or both? Tell us what you like about each technology.
Resin printing only at this point as you can’t beat the quality
5. What are your favourite things to 3d print & Paint?
I tend to spend most of my time printing robots and horror figures
6. What printers do you have at the moment?
two Anycubic Photons and one Anycubic photon S
7. What is your favourite 3D printer?
the original Anycubic photon
8. What software do you use for 3d modelling?
Microsoft 3D builder
9. What about for slicing? & Supports?
Anycubic Photon slicer
10. Why did you fall in love with our Monocure Resin?
It prints perfectly every time, best of all. its Local and shipping is Supper fast
11. How do you post cure your models?
I post-cure in a homemade UV cure station which has 405nm LEDs
12. How do you clean your models?
ResinAway of course!
13. When finishing our models, do you paint, spray or brush? What is your process?
After curing I lightly sand the piece and fill any holes that may be present from the support removal, then prime with MTN Gray filler primer to fill any layer lines then spray with MTN white base primer then use one of the MTN paints from there colour range for large areas, finish the details with airbrush and fine paintbrush with Tamiya model paints and Model Master paints
14. What type of paint do you use?
MTN paints and Tamiya and model master
15. What advice can you give to a person starting out in 3D printing and painting?
be patient if you fail the first time printing, practice makes perfect
16. When your not 3D printing or painting, what do you do in your spare time?
in my spare time, I love working on robotics
17. Where’s your favourite holiday destination and why?
out in the woods camping to get away from technology for a few days
18. Where do you think 3D printing will be in 10 years time?
all prints will be outstanding quality and prints will be in metal
19. Any awards, memorable moments, funny stories you would like to share?
getting a scholarship in art school was a big achievement
Download Titan's Finishing Guide
Titan has created an Ultimate Guide on How to Finish your 3D Prints. He has been kind enough to let you download it for Free! Please enter your name & email below to gain instant access to the guide. Plus receive an extra 15% BONUS off all Monocure 3D products on your next order! (Coupon Code is on the guide.)